Friday, April 17, 2009

The Happiest Days are When Babies are Born

This blogosphere thing is the darndest place. In my first year of blogging, I was found by Kevin, because of a pun I wrote and he commented. Shortly thereafter, he and Maria were married and I added her blog to the blogroll. A couple deployments, a new job and a move to DC later and they created a new joint blog. They had their first child yesterday. Welcome to the world, Mia!

She's a beauty and known only to me via blog.

3 comments:

Dody Jane said...

Hey Ruth Anne - I de-twittered. I started to sense an obsession coming on and thought between blogging, Facebooking and working full time - my brain would turn to mush.

I decided to stick with FB - which is well established and where I can spy on my daughter and nieces (in a good way) and my occasional blog post and spend the rest of my time reading books and knitting.

I do love your blog and I will check in with you - I am adding you to my blog roll so I don't lose you.

Dody Jane

You are such a happy spirit. I'm glad to know you even in this ephemera way...

Dody Jane said...

EPHEMERAL

Trooper York said...

It is always fun to welcome new little people into the world. Especially when you don't have to clean their diapers. Being a grandpa rules.