On Marriage, Motherhood and Catholic living; looking at things from a 'Glass-is-half-full' perspective.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
NICU Wall Art
A while ago, I allowed my girls to be photographed for an art project at their old NICU. This weekend, their nurse posted her pictures of the finished prints and her musings on the wall of fame that now graces her workplace.
Thanks, Sara. You are an amazing nurse and you have enriched our lives by being so good at what you do.
I worked in Intermediate last night and I was all sorts of grumpy about it at first. I did have a nice assignment, you know me, I like to be in the thick of it...
But I did enjoy walking the hallways and looking at all the pictures again. :)
What adorable girls! They are a delight and so special. Did you know Redheads are an endangered species? I will find the article and send it to you. I love redheads.
5 comments:
Beautiful pics. How great that your girls can be an inspiration and a glimmer of hope for new parents facing the NICU.
A life-sized glimmer of hope. The girls' expressions are awesome....they are so happy and so full of life.
An inspiration to all!!
Peggy :)
I have a confession:
I worked in Intermediate last night and I was all sorts of grumpy about it at first. I did have a nice assignment, you know me, I like to be in the thick of it...
But I did enjoy walking the hallways and looking at all the pictures again. :)
What adorable girls! They are a delight and so special. Did you know Redheads are an endangered species? I will find the article and send it to you. I love redheads.
Redheads outnumber other hair shades by 4 to 1 if your research set is my home. We're doing our part to keep red hair in the gene pool!
Post a Comment