15 years ago
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
New to the Blogroll
If you ever wonder what I might be reading, just take a look at the blogroll on the right. I updated the list today, adding Real Clear Politics because I'm officially a poll junkie now and these are my pushers, and also adding National Review Online because it's a good clearinghouse for conservative column-y. But here's one that's really worth a look: From Both Sides of the White Picket Fence. It's a new blog and a joint effort by two other bloggers, Navy Bride and her husband, By the Sea. I've been watching these young bloggers for a few years now and, while I've never met them in person, I do consider them blogfriends. By the Sea, back from a Navy assignment in the Gulf, is now stationed at the White House as a Navy liason. His wife, Navy Bride, is an elementary schoolteacher, now transplanted to their DC area home and studying to become a librarian. Their new joint effort follows their biggest project to date: their first child. Gestation yourself on this blog for all the baby news and watch as life unfolds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for the support, Ruth Anne. :)
I'm totally a poll junkie on RCP too, Ruth Anne! I check it first thing, and last thing every day.
Cheers,
Victoria
I'll check 'em out!
Post a Comment