Happy birthday to you ... and a thank-you note to your mom and dad for both having you and raising you as she did, and your sisters for being part of it all.
Much more than just best wishes, Ruth Anne: appreciation, gratitude and all that other stuff I don't express enough.
9 comments:
Hey, thanks for the heads-up!
Happy Birthday!
¡CumpleaƱos feliz!
Bonne Anniversaire!
Weird Al send his regards, too.
I already did--on my blog. In fact, unless Dave woke you up in the middle of the night, I was probably the first well wisher.
Kathie links to 'the eulogy post' on her blog.
Oh happy day!
ED
Happy birthday! :)
Happy birthday to you ... and a thank-you note to your mom and dad for both having you and raising you as she did, and your sisters for being part of it all.
Much more than just best wishes, Ruth Anne: appreciation, gratitude and all that other stuff I don't express enough.
Ruth Anne...you have the same birthday as my Israeli brother-in-law! Happy, Happy birthday!! Blogging is so much better than snail mail!
Happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment