The girls had an appointment with their ophthalmologist today. Mary Jo needs new lenses [cha-ching] and Annie now needs glasses [cha-cha-ching]. Annie's right eye is perfectly fine. Annie's left eye is O.K., but because the right one is so much better, the left eye is falling into disuse.
Mary Jo's glasses are pink. I knew I couldn't select pink ones for Annie. It just goes against family precedent and it's confusing to all. So for Annie, we selected frames just like Joey's, but in Annie's alternate color: yellow.
Their peepers will be the color of peeps.
DFC Update: David reminded me that I straightened out the toys at the doctor's office today. I said, "It doesn't count." He said, "It's charitable decluttering."
15 years ago

1 comment:
"It's charitable decluttering."
Always honest. The government too, would appreciate that.
I don't ever do this but the word verification sign was "dottd" but I have no line.
Post a Comment