I think that as Capt Sully said, he prepared his whole life for this 3 minutes of trial that ended happily.
I think that the sketch reflects that as well.
I read that Sully loves to fly gliders and that's exactly what he did...with an Airbus....he glided it into the Hudson....on a wing and a million prayers...
2 comments:
HE was not only the co-pilot, HE was there all the time leading them safely home. That was a lovely sketch.
Mom
Did you see the 60 Minutes interview?
The human co-pilot is from Oregon, WI.
I think that as Capt Sully said, he prepared his whole life for this 3 minutes of trial that ended happily.
I think that the sketch reflects that as well.
I read that Sully loves to fly gliders and that's exactly what he did...with an Airbus....he glided it into the Hudson....on a wing and a million prayers...
Peggy :)
Post a Comment