I was checking my SiteMeter and looked at the Google search that lead a reader to my blog. In that search, I stumbled upon an online article which quoted me. I puzzled over my name, lit up in cache highlighting, wondering how did this author got a quote from someone exactly like me without me knowing it? [Long pause for synapses to fire...] Several months ago, my blogger friend Rachel Balducci of Testosterhome conducted a telephone interview of me which I had forgotten. I never got a copy of the article in the mail and so I never saw the finished product.
Must be old age.
15 years ago

2 comments:
Congratulations, Ruth Anne! Nice quotes in a very helpful article. Now if all bloggers could get paid for the time they spend online...
Wonderful article, Ruth. Yes, this blogworld or blogsphere is a kingdom unto itself....and often has a mind of its own....
I have loved blogging, but more is gleaned from the comments part....
Congratulations, Ruth on being noted for your blogstory.
Peggy :)
Post a Comment