I guess there are only so many ways you can end a season. And there've been five previous ways to end it. I guess I'm not too dissatisfied they left Jack in a pensive mood, considering his new career as a cliff diver. I always did like the Jack-Bauer-walks-the-earth ending. Audrey's acting as a comatose woman was brilliant. Very difficult to distinguish it from her other scenes. I disliked immensely the number of commercial breaks. It would've been more effective to install the '24' clock on the commercials than on the show. I spotted Laura Ingraham playing a White House staffer at the end of the crisis. She looked fabulous. Kudos for making Bill Buchanan Jack's partner in crime. I hope they are able to save Agent Doyle's vision. I sure liked that Ricky Schroeder. He was Jack Lite...less irritating and more handsome. [plus he doesn't have that funny ear lobe thing that Kiefer's got].
I rode the ride 'til the end. This time, the best twists and turns were before Audrey reappeared. [Hey, Joel Surnow! She's dead to me. Let her out of her contract! Jack's widowed sister-in-law has a history, and his son, and she's a lot more vivacious than any of Jack's other women.]
Chloe and Morris sitting in a CTU medical holding cell, when Morris says, 'what the hell?' First comes divorce, then comes remarriage, then comes Chloe with a baby carriage.
I like this show. Overall, a decent season. I think they need to start with the personal intrigue and end with the A-bomb. Put me down for another season.
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment