On Marriage, Motherhood and Catholic living; looking at things from a 'Glass-is-half-full' perspective.
Two vultures board an airplane, each carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at them and says, "I'm sorry, gentlemen, but you'll have to check those through. Each passenger is allowed only one carrion."
My ds's (9) fav:What do you call sleepwalking nun?"A Roamin' Catholic"
I declare this an open thread for puns. Have at it, y'all!
Two painters are painting a church. They try to skimp on paint by watering it down. The heavens open up, a voice booms from the clouds:Repaint! and thin no more!
Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novacaine during a root canal? He wanted to transcend dental medication.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Two vultures board an airplane, each carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at them and says, "I'm sorry, gentlemen, but you'll have to check those through. Each passenger is allowed only one carrion."
My ds's (9) fav:
What do you call sleepwalking nun?
"A Roamin' Catholic"
I declare this an open thread for puns. Have at it, y'all!
Two painters are painting a church. They try to skimp on paint by watering it down.
The heavens open up, a voice booms from the clouds:
Repaint! and thin no more!
Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novacaine during a root canal?
He wanted to transcend dental medication.
Post a Comment