We have a long-awaited date night tonight. Dave and I and Nanny and her husband are going to see Toby Keith in concert. His tour is called "The Big Throw Down II" which in Southern drawl becomes "Big Tho-down."
Nanny asked me if I had any Toby Keith attire to wear tonight and I said no. I don't even own any of his albums, but I sure enjoy hearing him on the radio. I personally take it as a good omen when I hear "I Ain't as Good as I Once Was." I told her that Toby Keith attire might include tube tops.
We won't be wearing any.
15 years ago

4 comments:
Won't be wearing any whats? Tops or tubes? Have a great time.
Hahaha...good, Kathie. If I weren't so new here I'd say give her some of her own medicine but I might be misunderstood, so I won't.
It's afternoon here already and not a word. You don't suppose she's run off with Toby?
There's something a little--well, suggestive about the juxtaposition of tube tops, and tops off, and big throw down ... but I won't go there, or speculate or speculate on why Ruth Anne's was too busy to blog last night about the concert, or ...
Never mind.
Kathie: No tube tops.
Paul: I'm home and Toby's gone.
RIA: I'm posting. I'm posting...
Post a Comment