Friday, April 03, 2009

Welcome to the World, Wally!


Just got the tremendous news that Annie's physical therapist, Miss Ashley, and her husband welcomed their first child into the world. Going old school, they waited until he was born to see the wee of he. His name is Walton Lyle, and I'm told he's going to be known as "Wally". This wonderful young couple will make tremendous parents. We're glad that Wally is not an April Fool. Congratulations, Ashley and William!

3 comments:

Maria said...

I was so afraid of having an April 1st baby! Kept fingers, toes, and everything else crossed all day Wednesday that it wouldn't happen.

Now that I've cleared that hurdle, I can relax ;)

Congratulations to Miss Ashley and family.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Looks like batting next is NavyBride! FreemanHunt had a single last week; Miss Ashley yesterday; c'mon Mia! hit a homer!

Peggy Gero DaValt said...

Well...my co-owned dog, Flame, whelped 12 puppies (count 'em) with 11 surviving!! The date was March 31, 2009.

I thought it was c'mon Boa, hit a homa!!

Peggy :)