Monday, April 06, 2009

Althouse & Meade




The intra-blog love story I've been following in real time, Althouse and Meade, went public in a big way this weekend with a feature story in the New York Times. From personal experience, I knew that Althouse was a teacher. Until the Times article, however, I didn't know Meade's occupation. So, after learning he's a 'garden designer and estate caretaker', this image sprang to mind.
Congratulations Mrs. Krabappel and Groundskeeper Willie! May you have a long run and a good life in Springfield.



5 comments:

Meade said...

Ha ha! Thanks, Ruth Anne.

Please bring the whole family and come see us next time you're in the great state of Wisconsin!

Peggy Gero DaValt said...

What a GREAT story, Ruth about Professor Althouse and Mr. Mead.

As a die-hard, divorced romantic....it makes my heart sing....there really is someone out there for me, too!! I so believe!!

Too bad they couldn't have seen Gran Torino....GREAT flick.

Thank you for sharing.

Peggy :)

Dody Jane said...

Ruth Anne - My best friend when I was four was named Ruth Anne Anderson. She kind of looked like your picture - did you live in Omaha? Anyway - I have always enjoyed your posts on Althouse - I twittered you and would love to know if Mary May has a good moisturizer for 51 year old women fearing wrinkles...
(I use to blog at blogger - now I use Wordpress -)

Dody Jane said...

Mary KAY - I didn't preview!

I'm Full of Soup said...

Ha ha Ruth Anne. As a big Simpsons fan, this was a good one!