Friday, December 12, 2008

Tiger Cub

A new chapter begins chez Adams: scouting. Last night Zeke attended his first pack meeting and received his very first badge [Bobcat]. He had to learn the Cub Scout motto, rules of the pack, the handshake and salute. David was enlisted [without resistance] to be the leader of the den. He is an Eagle Scout from his youth and proud Daddy as well. The Tiger Cubs are: Michael, Zeke and Connor.

4 comments:

Peggy Gero DaValt said...

I wrote to Dave and told him that I foresaw an Eagle Scout.

I had no idea Dave was one, but why does that not surprise me??

You scored big when you landed this guy!!

Great photos of Zeke (that Dave sent me) and the blue-mouthed twins. They were way too cute, too.

Peggy :)



Peggy :)

Kathie Brinkman said...

well, congratulations! very cute.

P_J said...

Congratulations from the dad of (currently) a Webelos and a 2nd class Scout. You're all in for a great time.

AnneGero said...

Congratulations to the new Bob Cat. Lots of fun times in the offing. Dave should have lots, too, being back with the troop.