Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Prayer Request

As I was heading out to work, the back-up nanny came in with Annie crying [and Mary Jo, too, but for other reasons] saying that she hurt her leg [while wearing her Mr. Tony leg] and landed on it hard while swinging. Usually Annie is tough, but she was really favoring the middle part of her fused left leg. It would not be consoled away. I made a few calls and Dave and I took her to the Emergency Room at the same hospital where she spent many weeks as a preemie. Several hours and a couple x-rays later, we had a diagnosis that it was not broken but was traumatized. The prescription was to not weight bear until it feels better. She's in her own bed, propped and snuggled in and sleeping. Would you pray that this little girl heals? Might as well ask for what you want: total healing NOW.

God, of course, will handle the details.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I wish I had known you were there! I was working tonight!

reader_iam said...

You got it, Ruth Anne.

I hope she's on the mend and on the run soon.

Renee said...

Prayers are going up now..... God is in control...

Anonymous said...

Hoping for a quick recovery for Annie.