Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Big News for Big Foot Optimists...

...and Yeti...

I read this article and the first thought that ran through my mind was, "Oh, I bet Michael Medved is over the moon excited about this" [scroll way down to the section entitled "SOME EMBARRASSING SECRETS ABOUT MICHAEL MEDVED," to the sentence about Dan Sytman. ]

I listened to his podcast/musings and my suspicions were confirmed. Tune in Friday for the press conference in Palo Alto, California.

UPDATE: Based on an interview I heard today on the radio, expect this report to be dismissed as a hoax.

1 comment:

Northern Light said...

Michael Medved mentioned the well-publicized press conference before it happened--and even THEN called it a hoax. However, the day before, he sent out the press release to his nearest-and-dearest with the subject line "V is for Vindicated!" Lucky for him he found out more about it before looking like a fool! Still...Bigfoot is a major subject of conversation for him, and he is often asked to show his real Bigfoot cast, which is complete with whorls.