Monday, March 03, 2008

Mirthful Things

~I had Zeke read a Christmas card today. It mentioned the gifts of the wise men, which he rendered gold, frankincense and mirth.

~I have noticed that no matter how I move the computers around, my cleaning lady just will not touch them. She seemingly refuses to work her magic on them. I guess she just doesn't do Windows.

~Today at work, I printed out a document. On the cover sheet, it had 'date: 3/3/2008, time: 3:33:33 PM.' [I see the number eight is just a 3 looking in the mirror. ] I thought that was a shout out from the Big Guy to me. He catches my attention in the merest ways.

~This weekend, after years of yard blah-ness, a garden was planted in our yard. It is beautiful and extremely low maintenance. The fellow we hired to do the green thumb thing took a lot of pride in his work, evidenced by the dozen or so pals of his who came to see the work. Dave and I are nearly finished with our improvements on the cozy house. Is it time to move now? I told Dave that it's the most beautiful bouquet he's ever bought me.

No comments: