15 years ago
Friday, February 29, 2008
Medved on Apologies
I got to speak with Michael on the 'Open Mind Friday' segment today. Yesterday, he talked about how the Congress is considering a bill that would formally apologize for slavery and he opposes it. I recalled him speaking years ago very approvingly of John Paul II's apology for misdeeds of the Inquisition, and asked him how they are different. He came up with points of distinction, but agreed that it was a fair challenge. I could tell he was thinking on the fly and he just loves that intellectual challenge. That's about the best I can do these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You really know how to make the man work. I love it when you call; sometimes I get bored of listening to him squash the cranky leftist nuts like small bugs.
Hi, Pauli:
Thanks. I thank God I haven't heard Medved say, "Now, Ruth Anne, focus like a laser beam." Not yet, at least.
LOL. He knows it's time for him to focus like a laser beam when you get on the horn.
Post a Comment