Third time is a charm....for me, I hope. I have tried to write this comment 3 times now....*lol*
Anyway....the photos of Zeke are incredible. Amazing how much he looks like Dad Gero. And how he looks so grown up now.
The time warp was the day in MB in Dec 2004 when Dad was at the right-hand side of the table and making his hand gestures and Zeke was on the left side of the table imitating Dad. The time warp was a 2.5 year old and a 74 year-old. Oh how they resemble each other.
I loved the photo of the exuberant Zeke in the MB photo from last week.
Zeke is a Taurus as are Peggy, Paul, Mary and Dad. Now that's a LOT of bull.
4 comments:
Awesome photos, both. What a handsome boy. And what a head of hair for a newborn!
And even more important, they are well-behaved and respectful (or so Amba says).
Happy birthday (I assume?) to Zeke.
PJ: Zeke's birthday is in May. I was just being nostalgic and wanting to show off my brother's mad skillz as a photog.
Amba was very kind. Parenting requires some strategery and we employed it deftly [DVD was on in the van with Daddy.]
Third time is a charm....for me, I hope. I have tried to write this comment 3 times now....*lol*
Anyway....the photos of Zeke are incredible. Amazing how much he looks like Dad Gero. And how he looks so grown up now.
The time warp was the day in MB in Dec 2004 when Dad was at the right-hand side of the table and making his hand gestures and Zeke was on the left side of the table imitating Dad. The time warp was a 2.5 year old and a 74 year-old. Oh how they resemble each other.
I loved the photo of the exuberant Zeke in the MB photo from last week.
Zeke is a Taurus as are Peggy, Paul, Mary and Dad. Now that's a LOT of bull.
Awesome photos. Zeke has really grown up, were did the time go.
Post a Comment