...makes a blogger groggy, and stealthy with eyes.
I went to bed early for me last night and awoke, pretty rested at 4:30. Why? Oh, let's just blog and see. Then I heard sirens in the distance which seemingly came and went. But then red lights kept flashing and so I must investigate, I thought. Out front of my house was a fire truck with red flashing lights and in front of my neighbor's house was an ambulance. I peeked. Couldn't tell much. I moved to the living room window. After several minutes, the EMTs came out with who I think was my elderly neighbor man on a stretcher. I saw three firemen/EMTs get back onto the truck. It turned around and left without sirens or flashing lights. The ambulance left, too, sans flashing lights and sirens.
I prayed for him. Perhaps this is why I was up at an hour I rarely see?
15 years ago

2 comments:
Amazing what you see at those hours....
Since I'm raising a new puppy, aptly named, Drifter...and with the snow we just had....I had a great photo op with puppy Drifter in the drifts of snow at my place. I took a snow day/tax prep day.....I got lots done!!
But, you'd be amazed at the things I see....
Snow plows, birds, and the dreaded vermin....
Occaisionally, I'll let a dog out in the big yard and then that dog doesn't come back in so that I can go back to bed for another hour or so.....
So...I have to get the flashlight out....and the last two times I've done that, I have found Emma nose to nose with a snarly 'possum and the next time, I found Emma with a treed raccoon.
Welcome to Amethyst Acres....*lol*
I do, hope that whoever in your neighborhood was hauled away, he/she is okay.
Peggy :-)
Did you ever find out what happened at your neighbor's house?Hope that all are safe.
Mom
Post a Comment