On Marriage, Motherhood and Catholic living; looking at things from a 'Glass-is-half-full' perspective.
Annie:
and Zeke:
Why is Zeke still wearing a bib? He's not a baby anymore. Come on Mama, let him grow up. Smile, wink.K
Geez, Kathie. If you knew how many laundry events I could prevent if I wore a bib, you'd withhold that judgment. Plus, it's there and we're in the habit. Every now and again, you're glad you had it on.Finally, some of the best lobster places in the world offer such items to their patrons of whatever age.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Why is Zeke still wearing a bib? He's not a baby anymore. Come on Mama, let him grow up. Smile, wink.K
Geez, Kathie. If you knew how many laundry events I could prevent if I wore a bib, you'd withhold that judgment.
Plus, it's there and we're in the habit. Every now and again, you're glad you had it on.
Finally, some of the best lobster places in the world offer such items to their patrons of whatever age.
Post a Comment