Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Officially Hooked

Just squeakin' in under the wire for this day's post.

Dave and I just spent 3 hours on several episodes of "Entourage - Season Two." Now that we've got the gist of everyone, their characters, motivations, etc., we can just sit back and enjoy the ride. Again, once you realize it's a show about nothing on a millionaire movie star's dime, then you, too, can have fun.

Deliciously decadent. I just love Jeremy Piven's shark/agent Ari Gold. Worth the price of rental.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

How do we know you didn't blog at 12:16 and then set the clock back?

11:58? Seems pretty suspicious to me...

Ruth Anne Adams said...

BTW: O.K. You got me. I set the clock back 4 minutes. I was watching TV too late and logged on at 12:02.

In my defense: as a Midwesterner, I was well within the day's limit.

Kevin said...

It's okay, such a small amount is certainly within the allowable time. Just think, if legislators can pass a voice vote to start and stop legislative time when burning the midnight oil, you can too.