Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Fish 'n Chips for Breakfast?

I realize that this will probably put me in the running for "Worst Mother 2006" but here it is. Mary Jo has taken to eating fish and chips for breakfast.

Goldfish crackers and Pringles Sour Cream and Onion potato chips.

I figure if I get a carbo, a fruit and a protein of some sort, it counts. And what is really different between Lucky Charms and goldfish crackers? Less sugar and more cheesy goodness. The fruit is their juice, the protein is in their milk. All the rest is good carbo saltiness. Eat your heart out, Adkins!

3 comments:

Peggy Gero DaValt said...

Hey Kinso -

Well...Bill Cosby sang... "Dad is great, he feeds us chocolate cake."
After all it has eggs, flour, sugar, chocolate (and if it's dark, that's supposed to be good for ya...)....

Heck, Ruth...you ate powdered sugar for snacks......So...goldfish and chips are great for the kid.

I remember walking into the kitchen and you'd be climbing up on the cupboard to get to the powdered sugar in the closet.....

Talk about a sugar high...in more than one sense....*giggle*

Love ya, Kins!!

Kevin said...

I too was going to comment about the Cosby show episode with the chocolate cake, but I am beaten to the punch. That was one of Bill Cosby's best shows.

Peggy Gero DaValt said...

You know...I'm Ruth's sister...and I can be quick if I wannabe....*grin* except when it comes to finding a date....then I'm as slow as molasses in January.