Today, while minding my business, listening to Medved, Michael announced that he got a cell phone. This is a long-running debate on his show, which I have blogged about previously. He attributed his change of heart to his wife, Diane, and a caller, "Ruth Anne in Winston-Salem, North Carolina". She is me! I was trying to get through to speak to him on the hour's topic--where have all the movie-goers gone?--and always got the busy signal. I spoke aloud, "Well, I won't be getting on his show today" when he mentioned my name and made the momentous announcement. I let out a triumphal "yop!" and emailed him that he made my day.
My brother Paul heard the show in California, phoned my husband, and told him to remind me to "don't let it go to my head".
Sibling rivalry--the gift that keeps on giving.
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment