Thursday, March 31, 2005

Progress is Being Made

Michael Medved, on the disagreement portion of his show, just announced that his family has added another cell phone to its roster. This one is for his daughter, Shana. He is still deciding whether he should have his own cell phone.

Michael expressed that he is distraught at the rudeness of people who have cell phones--not turning them off in theaters and talking too loudly--and I say heartily "I AGREE!". But owning a cell phone doesn't mean you must become a rude owner. Just a polite user. He mentioned my point that I made on air last week and mentioned my name and town, as well.

On a tangent: in the first hour of the show, he spoke with a woman, also named "Ruth Anne from Winston-Salem". During the course of their conversation, she was referred to as "Ruthie". It wasn't me---a bad case of laryngitis would prevent me talking to anyone today.

No comments: