Yes. Saint Sparkie is much revered in these parts. Catholic name would be Dominic Augustine Ignatius. Matthew and Paul are not decidedly Catholic sounding to me.
I thought: now I know Kathie and Matt and have Katie and Matthew as niece and nephew.
Funnily enough, there's a couple at church whose children are David and Ruth Anne.
5 comments:
Congratulations Aunt Ruthie! He sure got a Catholic name huh?
Yes. Saint Sparkie is much revered in these parts. Catholic name would be Dominic Augustine Ignatius. Matthew and Paul are not decidedly Catholic sounding to me.
I thought: now I know Kathie and Matt and have Katie and Matthew as niece and nephew.
Funnily enough, there's a couple at church whose children are David and Ruth Anne.
Congratulations, Aunt :)
Beautiful photography.
Cute!
I had an Aunt Ruth! (my godmother). She was married to Uncle Bud. They're both gone now.
Happy Birthday Aunt Ruthie!
Post a Comment