Thursday, June 04, 2009

Just a Courtesy

I wanted to let you few, you blessed few, regular readers know that I might not be posting for a while. Everything's o.k. I'm in simplify mode, probably much overdue from a misspent Lent, and I will see you around the cyber place. If you're a relative or friend-in-person, you know I have a phone that works. There's also an email available if you click on my profile. Thank you.

5 comments:

Darcy said...

Awww...good luck with what you're trying to simplify, Ruth Anne! Glad everything is OK, though.

And I'd have e-mailed you a long time ago if I'd just clicked on your profile. Those DMs are challenging! Hee. :)

AnneGero said...

How will I ever keep up with my grandchildren? I suppose you just need more time with them for the time being.
Enjoy your non-blogging days.
Mom

Trooper York said...

Hey everybody needs a break. Just don't go and join a monestary. Everyone will get real upset.

You know where to go if you want to find some nonsense.

Peggy Gero DaValt said...

I, like Mom, will miss your blog. I know that life is hectic and you have 3 youngsters that need your love and time.

Maybe every month make a blog post to keep Mom and me up-to-date. I know phones work, too....but that, also takes away from the kids.

Enjoy the blog-free zone!!

Love,
Peggy :)

Peggy Gero DaValt said...

Wow...you have been gone for over 2 months.....

Hope that the Twittering world is keeping you satisfied....have you seen Victoria in that world?

Peggy :)