[Photos by Sally Gupton, all rights reserved.]The girls were asked to be photographed for an art display at the NICU. Photos of some graduates will be displayed on the walls as a sign of hope for the families who are currently in the NICU. I thought that sounded like a great idea. The photographer is Sally Gupton and I think she did an excellent job. Click on the photo to embiggen it.

8 comments:
I am so glad you did this! I nominated you guys for it, and when it came time to tell you guys about it, they told me MEK was taking care of it, so I never knew if you actually participated or not (remember I'm hardly ever in the NICU these days...) It makes my heart sing to see these pictures, and it will be so much fun to see them on the wall every time I work in IMN.
As always, your pics have made my day.
Sara:
We continue to be grateful to you for the fine nursing you gave our girls at that most critical time. You were the consummate professional and anticipated their needs and were an excellent advocate. I cannot imagine having a better team of nurses. You [and Mandy, and Brian and all the other occasionals] were the epitome of kind, effective, dare I say it? --loving--, nursing care. We could not have survived without you.
So cute! Their personalities come shining through! What a great opportunity, both for you and for the hospital.
I clicked but it didn't embiggen too much. Could you email to me? I'd love to see the girls faces more close up. They are darling. Did brother Paul approve of the photos?
Charming!
Charming!
WOW... This picture of the girls shows God's work.... God is so good....
They look adorable but I need more embiggening; I can't read the writing on the photos, and I want to see the girls better!
Post a Comment