My husband thought he was being so clever when he forwarded this to me. But those geese weren't really Muslims; they were having a bad hair day... I say, shoot to kill and give the meat to the local homeless shelter.
Hey Ruth Anne! I am enjoying your blog, but I must say that I find this a little offensive/racist. Perhaps I'm just sensitive, but I don't think many middle eastern men would find this funny. Sorry to disagree with all the other posters! Liz
Liz: Thanks for sharing. While most Middle eastern men aren't terrorists [or readers of this blog], most terrorists these days are Islamofascist radicals. Mockery is a tool in our arsenal of freedom and I'll continue to employ it.
10 comments:
Wait. One of those birds looks familiar. Yes -- it's Goosama bin Laden!!!
Sure the salvage was delayed. You have to give the FAA and NTSB more time to throw even more goose giblets and feathers into the turbine.
My husband thought he was being so clever when he forwarded this to me. But those geese weren't really Muslims; they were having a bad hair day... I say, shoot to kill and give the meat to the local homeless shelter.
Northern Light, regardless of their politics, geese deserve to be the main entree just for what they do to golf courses!
I wonder if pate goes well with hummous...
LOL
Is it your birthday, Ruth Anne? Either way, pour vous. ;)
Cheers,
Victoria
Victoria:
January 26th was my blog anniversary. 4 years now and I completely forgot! It's not like I expected a gift from myself,though.
Hey Ruth Anne!
I am enjoying your blog, but I must say that I find this a little offensive/racist. Perhaps I'm just sensitive, but I don't think many middle eastern men would find this funny. Sorry to disagree with all the other posters!
Liz
Liz:
Thanks for sharing. While most Middle eastern men aren't terrorists [or readers of this blog], most terrorists these days are Islamofascist radicals. Mockery is a tool in our arsenal of freedom and I'll continue to employ it.
Post a Comment