Friday, January 30, 2009

Four Years

A few days ago, this blog turned four years old. I completely missed the anniversary. One of my first posts was about President Bush's first press conference of his second term. Now we have a new guy. In the 48 months since I began, I've met a goodly handful of really wonderful people who blog or comment elsewhere. I've supported their businesses by buying things from their stores that are hundreds of miles from me. I chronicled my kids' days in a way that I hope they'll enjoy when I'm dust. I'd say my blog experience has been half-full.

7 comments:

Simon said...

Happy 'iversary!

Ellie's Parents said...

Yes, happy blogoversary!

AnneGero said...

I'm glad you do blog because that way I can keep tabs on my grandchildren and you.
Keep it up and often.
Love, Mom

AnneGero said...

I'm glad you do blog because that way I can keep tabs on my grandchildren and you.
Keep it up and often.
Love, Mom

Peggy Gero DaValt said...

Mom must be double-ly thankful for your blog, Kins.

*grin*

Congratulations on this cyber-journal. I find it a fascinating realm in which to lurk about.

Take care.

Peggy :)

vbspurs said...

Happy Blogoversary, Optimistmom!! I hope that is spelt right. :P

Cheers,
Victoria

vbspurs said...

And Hey Peggy! :)