Friday, January 09, 2009

Charge!

Tomorrow morning, I'm leaving for a quick 24-hour get-away. I'm making a women's retreat sponsored by my ladies' church group. The retreat director is a priest who was my spiritual director for many years and is the best Confessor I've known. It's gray and cold and January and I am in need of some light and warmth and eternalness. I am quite grateful for Dave taking on the whole task of kid-care as he did a couple weekends ago while I went out of town overnight for a wedding. So that means I not only owe him, but I really owe him.

So what else is new?

2 comments:

Kathie Brinkman said...

I'll be praying for you. Have a refreshing time!

AnneGero said...

Hope you had a most uplifting time at the retreat. I know your Confessor did a fine job. He is quite a speaker. Did you say one for me?
Mom