Friday, November 07, 2008

Might I Say

...that I have been very impressed by the transition focus by President Bush and by some of the early selections of President-Elect Obama.

It is sooooo much different from the petty/childish pranks of the previous administration. We are all the better for it.

3 comments:

birdie bob said...

So you think the "O" keys will not be removed from the White House keyboards?

Simon said...

I think kudos to the Bush team also, from the reports I've heard. The times are too serious for pranks. I can't stand - hate, even - our President-elect, but he is our President-elect, and I appreciate the Bush administration's apparent concern for a smooth transition and Obama's apparent receptiveness to it.

Kevin said...

From an insider's view, things indeed are running like clockwork. No "O" stealing yet. But we're still in the "pleasantries" stage. My sails are fixed and I get blown with the winds wherever they happen to blow, but I wonder if things will get more stormy when the new team begins to actually make policy changes.