Sunday, September 21, 2008

Beachy WiFi Joy

We loaded up [too?] much of our belongings and set a personal best land speed record on our way to the beach today. Three adults, three children, zero stops. Dave recalled his best First-Lieutenant-with-a-map skills and found the fastest, shortest way to the ocean. Geez, I love that man.

We're in our little four bedroom cottage for a week. Mom and I did the shopping and the kids are getting jammied for their bedtime. The greatest update is this: free WiFi in every cottage. Now if I can start losing track of time, we'll know that it's officially vacation.

2 comments:

Peggy Gero DaValt said...

Hey there -

Belated b-day wishes to you. I was in PA when at 11:30 p.m. I remembered to call you, but felt it was too late. Mom said you were still up.

Home now....wishing I wasn't going back to work and coming to visit.

I hope you enjoy your free Wi-Fi....awesome!!

I did not even qualify for an interview for the job....*sigh*

Have fun with Mom, Dave and the kids!!

Love,
Me

Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Sounds wonderful!