Friday, August 29, 2008

Flashback: Veep Suggestion

Remember? I told McCain to Pick Palin. Let's just see.

UPDATE: I've been pleasantly enjoying my day. Bowled over might describe it. Here's another strange thing: my sitemeter tells me that I've had a lot of visits today from people looking for my post on the Clinton-Lazio debate. Hmmmm....wonder if they're puzzling over how a man politically debates a woman successfully.

This reflection by the beloved Anchoress, about a servant's heart, is worth a gander.

3 comments:

P_J said...

Woo hoo!

I am actually excited about McCain's candidacy now!

Peggy Gero DaValt said...

YeeHAW!!!

Even in Wisconsin on 620 AM with Charlie Sykes...he was elated that Sarah Pailin was selected.

He thinks the Left will crucify her....

Me thinks...that this will be a rodeo ride from now until November.

And...I am so psyched!!

Peggy
Who works in Liberal Madison WI *lol*

Northern Light said...

You really showcased her--good job! (but I suggested her on Jan. 8!) The more we see of her, the more we'll like her, I suspect.