On Marriage, Motherhood and Catholic living; looking at things from a 'Glass-is-half-full' perspective.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Lent Me Your Ears
I think that, as part of a Lenten quieting, I'll slow down on the blogging for awhile. For over three years, I have posted something almost every day. I'm ready for a little respite from that blogligation.
I'm sure slowing down doesn't mean nothing until Easter, but it is a good break. I don't have a lot of readers on my own blog, but sometimes I feel obliged to write. It has been good "therapy" for me to put my thoughts to virtual paper. I thank you for being a role model in the blogging world!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
5 comments:
Copycat.
Well...for those of us who really enjoy following you, please think of the things you do as a public service.
While I understand your need to give up something for Lent....some of us look forward to the things you say.
So....anyway...take care...we'll see you in 40 days and 40 nights?
*grin*
Peggy :)
I'm sure slowing down doesn't mean nothing until Easter, but it is a good break. I don't have a lot of readers on my own blog, but sometimes I feel obliged to write. It has been good "therapy" for me to put my thoughts to virtual paper. I thank you for being a role model in the blogging world!
You will have to call me to keep me posted then.
Mom
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment