On Marriage, Motherhood and Catholic living; looking at things from a 'Glass-is-half-full' perspective.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Wham-O!
Dead-o. Co-creator of the Slip 'n Slide has now up 'n died.
R.I.P. Mr. Knerr.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We had so much fun with a Slip'n'slide when I was a kid. especially neat if there was a good slope to the front lawn. Or at least until mom noticed we weren't in the back where we were supposed to be. *lol*
IIRC, the hula hoop was basically a one-season wonder, like slot cars. (When did I get so old?)
P.S. Any news on Victoria? I hope the long absence means she's finishing up her medical degree program.
2 comments:
We had so much fun with a Slip'n'slide when I was a kid. especially neat if there was a good slope to the front lawn. Or at least until mom noticed we weren't in the back where we were supposed to be. *lol*
IIRC, the hula hoop was basically a one-season wonder, like slot cars. (When did I get so old?)
P.S. Any news on Victoria? I hope the long absence means she's finishing up her medical degree program.
Disregard last question - clicked through from here and discovered she was back.
Post a Comment