15 years ago
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Blue Eyes Cryin' In the Rain
Today I noticed an article online about the one shared genetic mutation that created blue eyes about 6-10 thousand years ago. All blue-eyed people are related to this one genetic tweak. I thought it was interesting and forwarded the story to my blogfriend Annie because she's an editrix for a natural sciences journal and I was certain she had seen this already. Turns out, it was news to her. But here's the bloggy good part: she immediately wrote a complete post, linking to the article I lead her to, and then she infused another article in her analysis and then she wrapped it up with great insight. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at that because she's only made her living as a professional writer for a quarter of a century or so, but still...I'm somewhat awed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment