15 years ago
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Seasonal Shot in the Arm
Tonight we had our monthly Cheerful Givers gathering. I love this group. Almost all of us are homeschool moms, or have been. It is such a blessing to compare notes and realize that while the homeschool journey is lived in each family, we are not in this all alone. The same doubts, uncertainties and insecurities that I voice have been felt by the others. Most of the time, we're involved with our children and doing the work of homeschooling. Every now and then, it's good to stand up and see who's hoeing the next row. We don't always get to see our choices validated because it is such a personal, familial undertaking. These gatherings are a much-needed encouragement for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And I thought you'd be talking about a flu shot.....
Pays to read the entire post.
Peggy :)
Post a Comment