Last week it was beachy-humid, sunny and we swam in an outdoor pool. This morning, it was gray and rainy and felt cold. I was up early to be ready when the electricians came to repair our kitchen light. The children slept late. They seem to rise with the sun. I tend to not wake them. Most bodies wake when no longer tired. This "sleeping late" phenomena happens just before we change from daylight savings back to standard time. It will correct itself in a couple weeks.
Today's game: beach. The girls asked repeatedly if we could go to the beach again. As we have a spring jaunt already booked, I replied "yes." They thought that meant today. Annie asked if she could walk to Myrtle Beach. Mary Jo wondered if she could pack her favorite blanket and stuffy-wuf. I had to explain--repeatedly--that we have to have Halloween, Daddy's birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter before we return to the beach. They didn't like that answer at all.
15 years ago

1 comment:
Maybe just move to MB....*lol* That would solve the issue of going to the beach.
What a cool thing that they love that place.
Maybe have a beach party in their sandbox.....not as big, but tell them to use their imaginations!!
Peggy :)
Post a Comment