What a little treasure trove of blessings today. I had a hair appointment and it was early, but not too early to stop at my favorite coffee house for a white chocolate mocha en route. I love my hairdresser and told him it's been 12 years now that he's been my go-to guy. I think that is a personal record for me. Home in time to finish up with breakfast and gather the troops for a little trip to the Y. Daddy and I got sweaty while the kids played. Zeke, now 5, graduated to Kid Kare and not the little baby nursery.
Dave napped and I watched 'Father of the Bride' on TBS. Steve Martin is fine, but I think Spencer Tracy did a better job [he being a Ripon College man, no doubt.] The kids played outside and I supervised the Saturday night bathing. They were up way too late and Mary Jo exhaustedly cried 'I'm NOT tired' as she was tucked into bed. Asleep in no time. And now I blog. A nice little day.
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment