I started by watching American Idol tonight. My favorite, by far, is Melinda Doolittle. I hope she wins, but not enough to actually pick up the phone and vote.
I joined in progress a more important reality show: the Republican presidential debate. I get to see the top 10 the Republican party has to offer. So far, the biggest laugh out loud line was one clearly planned by Gov. Huckabee: he talked about the Congress spending more freely than John Edwards in a beauty parlor. Perfectly delivered and it stopped the proceedings for a moment. Already the panel of inquisitors is so far superior to Chris Matthews, that I am enjoying the show so much more. I have strong misgivings for different reasons about the three front-runners [Rudy McRomney] that I'm listening carefully to the best of the second tier. I'm planning to vote my conscience at the primary and be a party gal at the general election.
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment