We're at the beach. There's no wifi in the unit. I tried. I missed blogging yesterday because of it. But I'm at the information center, using one of the resort's many available terminals. Can't tell you when the next update will be. We're home again Monday night.
The weather is awesome. The children swam last night and again this morning. Dave bought the girls floaties that they can sit in and remain upright and they have come-alongs so we're fine. Zeke, having had some gym 'n swim experience, is pretty darn good on his own, with just a little inner tube to help out. Because the weather is wonderful, we have the whole indoor pool to ourselves most of the time. And then, apres swim, they swim again in the jetted tub in the master suite.
Mom and I went to the outlet mall shopping today. I knew I wanted to visit the Skecher's store for the girls [love the shoes for them!] and clothing for all the kids [Oshkosh B'Gosh has some great items, especially at 70% off.] I got a couple summer sweaters for me and we were done. I haven't shopped sans children in a long enough time that it went surprisingly fast. Mom's a good egg--holds the bags and mills around well--and she had nothing she needed. Zip-in. Zip-out. Done.
The kids are napping now and Mom and I are getting ready for 5 p.m. Mass. I'll post again when we get home to NC.
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment