Sunday, April 22, 2007

Taking It for Granite

We had a luxurious time of it today. Mass and then lolling around Chez Adams. Dave got out the graph paper and mapped out his tile plan for his bathroom. While naps were happening, he went to the Depot to procure tile, granite threshhold, grout, toilet paper holder, towel bars, and a door hook. When he plotted his design, I must admit, I got a little excited. This will be the last room to be redone in the house. I know that sense of doneness won't linger. He's already talking about repainting the living room.

7 comments:

Million Dollar Mary said...

i agree....it's too purply for the couch, etc......let's go with a warm neutrally capuccino-like color....ahhh sounds fun

Ruth Anne Adams said...

[L]et's go with a warm neutrally capuccino-like color...

Mary-
Who's the 'us' of 'let us?' Do you have a frog in your pocket?

Million Dollar Mary said...

no, a mouse in my pocket.....maybe, just maybe the professional painter that i am will have to get her butt on a plane so as to assist in the repainting process.

love ya,
m

Peggy Gero DaValt said...

How about a rabbit in your hat?

I like purply.....so....although I have NO clue what you're talking about.....sounds good to me!

Peggy :)

PS - See Fracture. Awesome performance by Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gossling.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruth,

Do you mind adding my blog?

God bless

Sissy Willis said...

Looking forward to pictures of the project in progress. :-)

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Sissy:
There might be some 'before' pix and some 'after' pix, but we've timed our upcoming beach trip for the 'during.'