Sunday, March 11, 2007

Romber Devastation

After spending most of my waking hours riveted to the local real estate listings* on the computer, I helped wrangle young'uns to bed only to be devastated by a defeat of my favorite team, Rob and Amber Marino on "The Amazing Race All-Stars." Worse yet: they lost to Charla and Myrna whom I loathe. Aaak. I was hoping it was a non-elimination round. This just changes the whole dynamic for me. I don't know if I'll watch the next episodes. The whole reason I watched just landed on the bathmat last. And they were Philiminated.


*I found a couple promising places. The one that has a large piece of land nearby [5 acres] has a decrepit house on it. The one that has a decent house has a lot that's only about 1.5 acres. The solutions to our housing crunch appear difficult.

No comments: