Friday, December 29, 2006

It All Ads Up

I've never taken out a blog ad elsewhere to promote this blog, or posted an ad for which I was paid. I've offered my opinion plenty. But there was no coin in that at all.

Imagine my surprise tonight when I went "round the horn" of my blogroll and visited my pal Victoria's Sundries. There, big as Stuttgart, was an ad for this blog, containing my avatar. Don't know how it got there. I didn't do it. I have a sneaking suspicion it starts with 'Vic' and ends with 'toria.'

I may be wrong. See for yourself. [Scroll down and look on the right blogroll, just above the clock.]

2 comments:

Peggy Gero DaValt said...

Woo hoo, Kinso -

You look awesome in a Blogad!!

And...it's on Vic-toria's web site....which I love!!

I am so amazed at your blogging prowess....Official Historian of the Althouse Blog and now this? WOW...I should pay you to write my blog.

Who knows what 2007 will bring!!

Peggy :)

vbspurs said...

Merry Christmas, Ruth Anne. :)

And hey there, Peggy!

Cheers,
Victoria