These are the final moments in the life of Kevin Cosgrove. He was killed at the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. It is difficult to watch. Be forewarned.
15 years ago
On Marriage, Motherhood and Catholic living; looking at things from a 'Glass-is-half-full' perspective.
3 comments:
Incredible.
I remember running around the State Department Headquarters with a 9mm pistol in my hand, yelling pretty much the same thing. Some Master Chief told me to shut the f*** up, fall back in line, and make sure I had a round in the chamber.
An Army Chaplain came by, praying with everyone in the line; colonels standing shoulder to shoulder between an airman and a lieutenant. The Chaplain asked if I was a believer. We prayed for the protection of the Divine. And then he moved on.
I have seen both of the 9/11 movies this year. This news clip truly was moving as well. Thanks for sharing it Ruth.
September 11, 2001 will always be indelibly etched in my mind forever....as all of us.
My ex-husband and I traveled to Allentown, PA for the 2001 GSCA National Specialty. I didn't blog about it, but I wrote about it on my Web site -
2001 memories of 9/11 - Gordon Setter style
It's so amazing how people's lives were touched...and still are today...
9/11 is my generation's Pearl Harbor...So...remember this day. And pray that something like this never happens again on US soil.
Pretty powerful stuff.
I wonder, too, who submitted the video to You Tube. Was it a family member? I think, as a family member, I wouldn't WANT that phone call to be public. However, I can't really say that I have any experience to compare it to.
Despite that, it's an emotional clip.
Post a Comment