On Marriage, Motherhood and Catholic living; looking at things from a 'Glass-is-half-full' perspective.
Happy Birthday Zeke...
happy Birthday Zeke! He looks so grown up--and tall. Is he?
He seems about average height to me. He's pretty lean, though and that may add to the appearance.
amazing
I loved seven. Seven was Mrs. Piggle Wiggle and Ramona - and Henry and Ribsy - Fun, fun.
Henry and Ribsy....cool...I loved that at 7. I loved a new dress I got and I got my Cinderella watch then, too.I think he looks awesome and reminds me a lot of his grandfather.Peggy :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Zeke...
happy Birthday Zeke! He looks so grown up--and tall. Is he?
He seems about average height to me. He's pretty lean, though and that may add to the appearance.
amazing
I loved seven. Seven was Mrs. Piggle Wiggle and Ramona - and Henry and Ribsy - Fun, fun.
Henry and Ribsy....cool...I loved that at 7. I loved a new dress I got and I got my Cinderella watch then, too.
I think he looks awesome and reminds me a lot of his grandfather.
Peggy :)
Post a Comment