Friday, November 21, 2008

Taking Suggestions

We're planning a date night Saturday. The sitter is lined up and I'm off from work for a whole week. [I will experience that most awesome of feelings on Sunday...the feeling of it not being a work night!]

Now we can do mundane and boring [dinner-and-a-movie or just dinner-at-the-movies], or not. I'm open to suggestions. And if you suggest 'movie' also recommend a picture that's playing now and why.

As I did my Christmas shopping tonight online [5 different stores, thankyouverymuch], that option is off the table. It's cold here in North Carolina, so al fresco anything is not an option either. This morning we woke to a dusting of snow everywhere but the roads and sidewalks. They postponed school two hours.

Can you hear me happily humming as I type this?

3 comments:

Peggy Gero DaValt said...

Greetings from Mom's house. I was trying to Skype a NZ friend (dogs) but she's obviously not awake yet.

Movies:

I liked not in this order:

Zack and Miri Make a Porno
Role Models
Quantum of Solace
Bolt 3D (AWESOME FUN) - went with Mary Rondou last night
Madagascar 2 - was a stitch
High School Musical 3 was enjoyable and I loved the music

Tonight I am going to see Twilight. Got good reviews.

Turkey Day I'm going to Australia....165 minute movie!!

Take care!!

Love ya!

Peggy :)

Kathie Brinkman said...

congrats on the week off! Hope you have a happy, homemaking holiday. Will you be making your cranberry recipe for t-day? We'll be journeying to GB so I probably won't be making anything.
Can't help you on the movie scene--we haven't been in ages. Just do Netflix mostly now.

Peggy Gero DaValt said...

I wanted to go see this movie, but it's nowhere to be found in Madison....*sigh*

Glad you and David had fun. I had heard about Chelsea and Kirk making that pact. May they be as long married as Joanne Woodward and the late, great, Paul Newman.

How's the vacation going?

I'm back to the web page I'm making for Sharrow Drugs.

I enjoyed a fresh omlette courtsey of my new Pampered Chef pan.

Have a great day. The Packers play on Monday night football!!

Peggy :)