Here's Joey, awaiting her guests' arrival.
ADDED: Dave tells me that Zeke snapped this picture. Perhaps he's got the Uncle Paul gene?And this is Annie with her new stuffed elephant "Gipper," a present from Uncle Chris and Grandpa. By the way, Uncle Chris is batting a thousand when it comes to gift selection.

Mary Jo looked at the two cakes and asked if Annie was having a birthday, too. After I quit laughing, I explained that, yes, Sissy is having a birthday, too.

8 comments:
Happy Bday, indeed, to the girls!!! Many happy returns!
Happy birthday, Annie and Joey...and especially to their parents, who deserve all the credit!
I was hoping for Governor Palin to be chosen but did not believe it would happen. I'm only in my twenties but I think I now have an idea what it was like when Reagan first came on to the national stage. I made this video in tribute to Sarah:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quvBbcFDPI0
How can they be five! I'm getting old! Happy birthday, girls. Hugs and kisses from Nurse Mayse!
Happy Birthday Annie & Mary Jo.
Oh and the fact that you gave them veterinarian outfits makes my heart sing.....
I could use a vet in the family.
Just ask Mom how many times I dressed up for Halloween as a vet!! I took Lassie the collie stuffed animal with me gathering candy!!
Subliminal...go to vet school...go to vet school!!
Peggy :)
Happy Birthday!
9 months pregnant in August? Mom deserves a Purple Heart.
Hiya Sippican....Actually...I think that Ruth was not 9 months pregnant in August. She was due in December of 2003 with these lovely children.
I believe that the whole reason the Maternal Optimist came about was a way to share with the world a bit of what she and David did to cope and to share what they dealt with these young ladies.
Please check this out.....http://optimistmom.blogspot.com/2005/08/nicu-journal-august-31-2003-labor-of.html....
and to steal a line from Paul Harvey.....and now you know the rest of the story....
Peggy :)
(who is pushing to be the Historian of the Maternal Optimist blog...which just means that I know where to find things...*grin*)
Post a Comment