
John McCain at his Sedona Ranch within the past 24 hours, courtesy of daughter Meghan's blog. Someone's chillin' by the grillin'.
ADDED: Just Biden his time? Not hardly.
Remember: boots beat suits in American elections.
On Marriage, Motherhood and Catholic living; looking at things from a 'Glass-is-half-full' perspective.

4 comments:
Ruth Anne, for what it's worth, I just want to tell you that if you ever leave Althouse, I wouldn't consider staying.
You make my day in the commentary section. I am proud to call you friend, and in more ways than you will know, someone I look up to.
I thought your comments in that thread were amazingly sincere, and that's good, baby, not bad.
I'm crying as I write this, because it hurts to see you upset.
Cheers,
Victoria
Victoria:
Thank you very much. That's worth a lot, actually. I was writing that thread with our previous Oscar/Emmy/American Idol threads in mind.
Cover me, Dano! I'm going in. ;)
(Another day, another moment. I hope to see you tonight, Ruth Anne!)
Cheers,
Victoria
Once bitten, twice shy, Vics.
Book 'em, Dano.
Post a Comment