Saturday, June 14, 2008

Long May It Wave


Happy Flag Day!

ADDED: Here's Althouse's "Most Right Wing Photo" which I misremembered as her usual Flag Day pic, but it's not. She posts it on the 4th of July.

4 comments:

amba said...

I tagged ya.

vbspurs said...

Hey, Ruth Anne? It's not your birthday today or soon, is it?

'Cause I just gave you a birthday present over at my blog. You'll see.

P.S.: Hope that Peggy sees my Sex and the City mini-review, too.

Cheers,
Victoria

Northern Light said...

Ruth Anne, I finally had a chance to find your blog...you are AMAZING. Your blog is an incredible, insightful, deeply spiritual, collection of observations and astute analysis. I am so impressed. You have a(nother) new fan!

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Northern Light: I guess we now have a mutual admiration society. Thanks for visiting and come back often.

Vic: Mwah!